- Delivery even day after tomorrow
- Foreign shippment from 5.69 $ Every 83.33 $ reduces shipping costs by 2.78 $
01709231594 (mon.-fri 900-1700)
Creatine malate, similarly to creatine monohydrate, should be taken with simple carbohydrates, as they positively influence its assimilability (increased insulin secretion facilitates creatine transport to muscles). Therefore, it is recommended to dissolve the preparation e.g. in fruit juice.
Creatine malate (tri-creatine malate, TCM, di-creatine malate) is a combination of one molecule of creatine and three (or two) of molecules of malic acid in the ionized form (malate) in one molecule. It has better solubility in liquids of creatine monohydrate. Malate is involved in energy conversion enhancing effect of creatine in this regard. With proper use of creatine malate, there is an increase in exercise capacity of the body (strength and endurance), acceleration - although slower than provide other compounds creatine for better quality - of increase in lean body mass, provides faster and better biological regeneration after exercise. To have a fast saturation of the muscles with creatine, products containing insulin should be used (carbohydrates and proteins) or insulin-mimetic (and the substances of similar ALA, D-pinitol, taurine). Creatine malate is available in the form of powders and capsules (mono-preparation supplements and creatine stacks), for purchase at muscle-zone.pl
Dosage: Usual recommendation in sports, depends on the form of supplement, the type of exercises and weight, uses one of the following creatine dosage models:
- cyclic supplementation: 5-10g per day in 1-3 portions during the day, 2-5g per dose. Cycle length approx. 4-12 weeks
- Constant supplementation: 0,03-0,05g per kg of body weight for an extended period of time.
Creatine (β-methylguanidoacetic acid) is an endogenous substance, synthesized from the acids present in liver and kidney (L-arginine, L-glycine and L-methionine) and consumption of meat. Its action ensures an adenosine triphosphate (ATP) level, which is an energy carrier, increases the hydration of cells and muscle glycogen stores. In the sports supplementation creatine is stored in the muscles, which improves energy management, exercise capacity and quick recovery and muscle growth. It has the ergogenic, anabolic and anti-catabolic potential.
Creatine is one of the high-performance substances used in competitive sports, with a reputation confirmed by scientific research. In the form of mono-preparation supplements such as creatine ester, creatine malate, creatine monohydrate, and the multi-component supplements (both various forms of creatine, as well as other substances, precursors of nitric oxide, the BCAA type amino acids). Supplements containing creatine available for purchase at www.muscle-zone.pl
Dosage: depending on the form of preparation, the type of exercise and weight, normally one of the following models of creatine dosage is used:
- cyclic supplementation: 5 - 10g per day in 1 - 3 portions a day, 2 - 5 g per dose. Cycle time approx. 4 - 12 weeks
- cyclic supplementation with saturated phase: first 5 - 7 days 20 - 30g per day on Day 4 - 6 doses 4 - 6g per serving, then the maintenance phase 2 - 10g per day in divided doses. Cycle time approx. 4 - 8 weeks
- constant supplementation: 0.03 - 0.05 g per kg body weight for an extended period of time.