- Delivery even day after tomorrow
- Foreign shippment from 5.63 $ Every 82.18 $ reduces shipping costs by 2.74 $
01709231594 (mon.-fri 900-1700)
Creatine supplements are generally well-tolerated. However, they may cause intially gastrointestinal discomfort. When it persists for a long time, it is recommended to change the form of the supplement.
Creatine boosts quickly energy levels during a short, vigorous workout. Because of that, you can achieve the best results of supplementation when you combine it with such training as sprints and weightlifting.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Creatine monohydrate is a popular and cheapest form of creatine used in sports supplementation in Poland. This is a molecule, in which are bound: creatine molecule with a molecule of water. It has a high bioavailability and tissue velocity saturation. Supports the exercise capacity (strength and endurance), accelerates muscle growth and regeneration after training exercise. Transport of creatine into the muscle cells is supported by the insulin hormone. For better effect of saturation of the tissues, a diet increasing the content of insulin in the body is indicated (carbohydrate and high protein diet) and supporting nutrients and supplements (Dietary carbohydrate and carbohydrate-protein, insulin ALA, d-pinitol or taurine). Creatine monohydrate is present in the form of mono-preparation supplements (capsules, powders, tablets) and multicomponent supplements (i.e. as a component of creatine stacks).
Dosage: depending on the form of supplement, the type of exercise and weight, normally are used one of the following models of creatine supplementation:
- cyclic supplementation : 5-10g per day in 1-3 portions during the day, 3-5g per dose. The length of the cycle for 4-8 weeks.
- cyclic supplementation with saturated phase: the first 5-7 days after 20-30g daily in 4-6 doses of 4-6g per serving, then the maintenance phase 2-10g per day in divided doses. The length of the cycle 4-8 weeks
- constant supplementation: 0,03-0,05g per kg of body weight for an extended period of time.
Creatine (β-methylguanidoacetic acid) is an endogenous substance, synthesized from the acids present in liver and kidney (L-arginine, L-glycine and L-methionine) and consumption of meat. Its action ensures an adenosine triphosphate (ATP) level, which is an energy carrier, increases the hydration of cells and muscle glycogen stores. In the sports supplementation creatine is stored in the muscles, which improves energy management, exercise capacity and quick recovery and muscle growth. It has the ergogenic, anabolic and anti-catabolic potential.
Creatine is one of the high-performance substances used in competitive sports, with a reputation confirmed by scientific research. In the form of mono-preparation supplements such as creatine ester, creatine malate, creatine monohydrate, and the multi-component supplements (both various forms of creatine, as well as other substances, precursors of nitric oxide, the BCAA type amino acids). Supplements containing creatine available for purchase at www.muscle-zone.pl
Dosage: depending on the form of preparation, the type of exercise and weight, normally one of the following models of creatine dosage is used:
- cyclic supplementation: 5 - 10g per day in 1 - 3 portions a day, 2 - 5 g per dose. Cycle time approx. 4 - 12 weeks
- cyclic supplementation with saturated phase: first 5 - 7 days 20 - 30g per day on Day 4 - 6 doses 4 - 6g per serving, then the maintenance phase 2 - 10g per day in divided doses. Cycle time approx. 4 - 8 weeks
- constant supplementation: 0.03 - 0.05 g per kg body weight for an extended period of time.