Confirm or change your preferred country of delivery, language or currency. If you do this when logged in, your preferences will be remembered on your MZAccount. You can change them at any time by clicking the arrow at the top of the page.
Your location affects the final order price. It may vary depending on the amount of VAT rate applicable at your current location.
Cosmetic formulas with phytoestrogens may be a perfect skin care product, especially for women during menopause. These formulas help replenish endogenous estrogens and have thus a positive impact on slowing down ageing processes.
According to scientists, the use of only topical skin care products may not be enough. Because of that, it is worth following a proper diet rich in products with phytoestrogens or taking supplements.
200 characters left for the review to be rated.
Lecithin is part of the phospholipids (lipid complex), beneficial for the function of the cardiovascular system and blood lipid profile and fat metabolism. It is a source of choline which is a precursor of acetylcholine (neurotransmitter) that affects the nervous system, including inositol (stabilizer of the copper and zinc balance in the body). It improves concentration, cognition and memory. Forms a colloidal suspension of a liquid in the fat (emulsification) allowing for their use in the food industry. It is a component of dietary supplements supporting the work of the central nervous system, blood circulation, accelerating weight loss and in protein, carbohydrate-protein supplement as an emulsifier, available at www.muscle-zone.pl
Dosage: as per the prescription, customarily 1 - 10 g / 24h
Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis Mill.) is a tropical and subtropical plant originating from Mediterranean countries, which finds application mainly in dermatology and cosmetology (topical effect) and oral application positively influences the functioning of the digestive system.
The flesh of aloe leaves is mainly composed of water (96%), however, the remaining 4% is constituted by a concentrated dose of nutrients and substances with high biological activity. Aloe contains i.a. fiber, fatty acids, amino acids (including 7 exogenous amino acids), polysaccharides, glycoproteins, plant enzymes (including SOD - superoxide dismutase) as well as vitamins and mineral ingredients.
The internal activity of aloe is mainly directed at regulating the work of the digestive system. Aloe has antibacterial and antifungal effect, supports the treatment of stomach ulcers, alleviates inflammations, facilitates the organism’s detoxification and positively influences microflora of the digestive system, stimulating the growth of probiotic bacteria.
External activity of aloe - on skin - contributes to strengthening the barrier of epidermis and also facilitates repair processes in skin, counteracts infections, stimulates the production of new collagen fibers. Additionally, it has softening and shielding effect.
Vitamin E (tocopherol) is a fat soluble. Due to its antioxidant action, it is a protection of other vitamins (e.g. Vitamins A). Protects the body against free radicals, strengthens the walls of blood vessels and its capacity, causing their dilation and dissolution of blood clots. With the reduction of coagulation, it is used as an antiatherogenic medicine, it allows for the proper course of pregnancy. In cooperation with selenium it slows the ageing process of cells, strengthening connective tissue. In the food it is present in whole-grain bread, sprout and grains, vegetable oils (soybean, sunflower), soya beans and sunflower seeds, vegetable fat and hen egg yolks. Also it is used in sports medicine in the form of nutrients and supplements.
Vitamin E deficiency reduces building of red blood cells, results in changes in muscle and disorders of pregnancies.
Dosage: for children, 0.5 mg / 1 kg of weight; for adults 10-30 mg per day.
Pomegranate fruit extract – contains two substances valued for their health-promoting properties. First of them, punicalagins, are compounds from the group of ellagitannins whose molecules are quite big. They show strong antioxidant properties, both autonomous and thanks to its metabolites. They promote reduction in oxidative stress which is a factor stimulating cells apoptosis. Punicalagins can also reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
The second active component of the extract is punicic acid, also known as omega-5. It shows the ability of lipid profile optimisation. At the same time, it can increase the level of “good” HDL cholesterol and reduce the amounts of triglycerides in blood.
The pomegranate extract cannot be used together with preparations enhancing libido, as such a combination increases the risk of prapism effect (long and painful erection).