Table of Contents
- General Provisions
- Electronic Service
- Conditions for concluding sales contracts
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Platform available at www.muscle-zone.pl is an Internet platform run by Supps4you LLC based in Delaware (USA). Company address: Supps4you LLC, 16192 Coastal Hwy, Lewes, Delaware,19958, United State
- These Regulations are addressed both to consumers and to entrepreneurs using the Platform.
- Business days – means weekdays from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Delivery – means the actual act of providing the Customer with the goods specified in the order.
Supplier – means an entity that physically realizes the Delivery of Goods:
- shipping company,
- Poczta Polska or another public operator,
- InPost Paczkomaty Sp. z o.o
- Registration form – a form available on the Website that allows you to create a Buyer Account.
- Order form – Electronic Service, an interactive form available on the Website that allows you to place an Order, in particular by adding Goods to an electronic basket and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Password – means a string of letters, digits or other characters selected by the Customer during registration on the platform.
- Client – means a natural person with full legal capacity and 18 years of age, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the Law grants legal capacity for which electronic services may be provided in accordance with these Regulations and applicable laws / or which has concluded or intends to conclude a Sale Agreement with the Seller. The customer is an importer of goods imported from a third country (from outside the European Union) on the territory of the European Union, goods sent from the European Union to third countries and goods sent from one third country to another third country.
- Consumer – means a natural person who performs a legal action not related directly to his business or professional activity.
- Customer Account – means a account maintained for the Customer by the Supps4you under a unique name (Login) which is a collection of resources in which customer data is collected and information about its activities as part of the Platform.
- Entrepreneur – means a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, the law of which grants legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf.
- Regulations – means this document.
- Registration – means actual activity performed in the manner specified in the Regulations, required for the Customer to use all functionalities of the Platform.
- Platform – an Internet Platform run by Supps4you LLC at: https://www.muscle-zone.pl, whose task is to match Sellers and Customers.
- Freight Forwarder – entrepreneur Black Supps Limited (235-239 High Road, Ashley House, Unit 312, London, United Kingdom, N22 8HF, whose task is to organize and coordination of deliveries with the help of Suppliers.
- Seller – User of the www.muscle-zone.pl Platform who has an active account of the Seller, offering his/her Goods for sale on the Platform. Supps4you – company based in Delaware (USA), 16192 Coastal Hwy, Lewes, Delaware, 19958, United States, to which belong to the website www.muscle-zone.pl. The role of Supps4you is to provide a place – a trading platform (market) where the parties (Seller and Buyer) can conclude a sales contract.
- Website – means the website where the Seller runs the Platform, operating at: https://www.muscle-zone.pl.
- Goods – means the product in the Seller's assortment offer available via the platform website.
- Food – means any substance or product, processed, partially processed or unprocessed, intended for human consumption or for human consumption to be expected.
- Sales Agreement – means a sales agreement concluded electronically under the terms of the Regulations, between the Customer and the Seller.
- Electronic service - a service provided electronically by the Seller to the Customer via the Platform.
- Order – Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aiming directly at concluding the Goods Sale Agreement with the Seller.
- All rights to the Platform, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, its Internet domain, Website, as well as to patterns, forms, logos posted on the Website (with the exception of logos and images presented on the Website for purposes the presentation of the Goods, to which the copyright belongs to third parties) belong to Supps4you, and their use can only take place in a manner specified and in accordance with the Regulations.
- It is forbidden to use the Platform or website by Clients or third parties to send unsolicited commercial information.
- These Regulations are available to customers at www.muscle-zone.pl and can be downloaded and printed at any time.
- ELECTRONIC SERVICES IN THE ONLINE STORE
- The following Electronic Services are available on the platform: Customer Account, Order Form, Goods Review, Discussion Forum and Newsletter.
- Customer Account – the Client Account electronic service is available only to registered Clients. Registration is not necessary for placing orders on the Platform.
- In order to register, the Customer should complete the registration form provided by Spupps4you on the Website and submit the completed registration form electronically to the Supps4you by selecting the "Register" field. During registration, the Customer sets an individual password.
- The Electronic Customer Account service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period. The Customer may, at any time and without giving any reason, delete the Account (resignation from the Customer Account) by sending a relevant request to Supps4you, in particular via e-mail to the following address: or in writing to: Supps4you ……………….. Supps4you will delete the Customer Account immediately, in any case not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the request.
- After sending the completed registration form, the Customer receives, without delay, by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the registration form, the Registration confirmation by Supps4you. With this moment an electronic contract for keeping a Customer Account is concluded, and the Customer gains the opportunity to access his Client Account and make changes to the data provided during registration, with the exception of the Login.
- The Customer is obliged to make every effort to preserve confidentiality and not to disclose the Password to third parties. In the event of any circumstances indicating the suspicion that the Password was in the possession of an unauthorized person, the Customer is obliged to immediately notify Supps4you of this fact, using the available means of communication. In this situation, the Customer should immediately change the Password, using the appropriate functionalities within the Customer Account.
- Order Form – the use of the Order Form begins with the Customer adding the first Good to the electronic basket on the Platform. Placing an Order takes place after completing the Order Form and clicking the "Order" box on the Platform website.
- The Electronic Order Form Service is provided free of charge and is of a one-off nature and terminates when the Order is placed via it or when the Customer stops placing the Order through it.
- Review of the Goods – the possibility of posting opinions about the Products may be used by registered Customers. The electronic service of the Goods Review consists in enabling customers to publish individual and subjective statements (posts) regarding the ordered Goods.
- The Electronic Goods Review service is provided free of charge. The service can be one-time or repetitive. Resignation from the service is possible at any time and consists in ceasing to post a review of the Goods.
- Discussion forum – Registered Clients can use the possibility of posting on the Discussion Forum. The electronic service The discussion forum consists in enabling customers to place individual and subjective postings of the client.
- The Electronic Discussion Service is provided free of charge. The service can be one-time or repetitive. Resignation from the service is possible at any time and consists in ceasing posting on the Discussion Forum.
- By posting and sharing them, the Customer voluntarily disseminates the content. Posting posts do not express the views of Supps4you and should not be equated with his activities. Supps4you is not a content provider but only an entity that provides adequate ICT resources for this purpose.
By using electronic services, the Customer is not entitled to:
- post personal data of third parties and disseminate the image of third parties without the required third party permission or consent,
- posting advertising and/or promotional content,
additionally, it is forbidden for customers to post content that could, in particular:
- be posted in bad faith, e.g. with the intention of violating personal rights of third parties,
- violate any rights of third parties, including rights related to the protection of copyright and related rights, protection of industrial property rights, trade secret or related to confidentiality obligations,
- be offensive or threatened to other people, contain vocabulary that violates good manners (eg by using vulgarisms or terms commonly considered offensive),
- be contrary to the interests of Supps4you or the Sellers,
- violate otherwise the provisions of the Regulations, good customs, provisions of applicable law, social or moral norms.
- Supps4you has the right to delete content that does not meet the conditions set out in these Regulations.
- Newsletter – the Newsletter service consists in sending by the Customer to the email address of the Customer or his moile phone provided during registration of the message in electronic or text (SMS), containing information about new goods or services available on the Platform. The newsletter is sent by Supps4you to all Clients who have subscribed.
- The Electronic Newsletter service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period. The customer has the option, at any time and without giving a reason, to unsubscribe from the Newsletter (resignation from the Newsletter) by sending a relevant request to Supps4you, in particular via e-mail to the following address: .................... or in writing to: ………………..
The minimum technical requirements to use the Website are:
- Internet access,
- access to active e-mail,
2.17 3. access to the Internet browser at least Internet Explorer 8 or Chrome 16 or FireFox 10
- It is prohibited to provide unlawful content and use of the Platform, Website or electronic services provided by Supps4you in a manner contrary to the law, morality, in a way that infringes the personal rights of third parties or the legitimate interests of Supps4you or Sellers.
- The Customer is entitled to use the resources of the platform only for his own use. It is not allowed to use the resources and functions of the Platform in order to conduct a commercial activity by the Customer or that would infringe the interest of Supps4you or the Sellers.
- Supps4ou indicates that the public nature of the Internet and the use of services provided electronically may involve the risk of obtaining and modifying customer data by unauthorized persons, therefore customers should use appropriate technical measures that minimize the above risks. In particular, use anti-virus programs and protect the identity of those using the Internet. Supps4you never asks the customer to provide him with any form of password.
- Supps4you reserves the right to suspend or terminate the provision of individual functionalities of the Platform due to the need for maintenance, review or extension of the technical database in case it does not violate the Client's rights.
- Supps4you will inform the customer, at his request, about specific risks related to the use of electronic services, as well as the function and purpose of the software or data that are not a component of the service content introduced by the Supps4you to the IT system used by the Customer.
- Complaints related to electronic services may be submitted by the Customer in writing to the address Supps4you: .................... or email to the following address................................................ A correctly submitted complaint regarding services provided by electronic means should contain at least the following data:
- Customer's designation,
- the subject of the complaint,
- circumstances justifying the complaint.
- Supps4you will address the complaint of the electronic service in the same form as the complaint was filed, i.e. in writing or electronically – immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the complete complaint. The Supps4you will immediately notify the Customer about possible missing items in the complaint notification, informing him about the method of completing the complaint.
- Conditions for concluding sales contracts
- Information about the Goods contained on the Website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but only an invitation to submit offers to conclude an Agreement for the Sale of Goods.
- The Customer may place orders on the Platform for 7 (seven) days a week and 24 (twenty four) hours a day via the Order Form available on the Website.
- The Customer has the option of placing Orders on the Website using the Order Form. In order to place an order, the customer must have access to active e-mail.
- The Customer places the Order on the Platform in accordance with item 2.7.
- After placing the Order, the Customer will receive from the Seller, on the Customer's e-mail address provided in the Order Form, the order confirmation. Confirmation of the order is the Seller's statement about the acceptance of the offer referred to in point 3.1. above.
- The Sales Agreement is treated as concluded with the moment the Buyer receives an email confirming the acceptance of the order for execution.
- When placing orders, including when the customer wishes to be bound by the Sales Agreement, the Customer is informed on the Website about the total price of the ordered Goods including tax and delivery costs (including transport, delivery and postal fees) and other costs, and if it is impossible to determine the amount of these fees - about the obligation to pay them.
- In the "SALE" section, the following goods are sold:
- the expiration date;
- subject to natural lumping processes or
- having damaged packaging.
The above-mentioned goods are not subject to a complaint regarding these properties of goods or defects of the goods, about which the Buyer was informed before making the purchase. Information on the properties of the good is given in its description. Goods sold at discount prices have the same characteristics as non-pre-packed products and are suitable for consumption as described by the manufacturer.
- Payments for goods
The customer can choose the following payment methods for ordered Goods:
- Bank transfer to the Seller's bank account – in this case, the Product is sent to the Customer after the payment has been credited to the Seller's bank account,
- Cash on delivery – in this case, the product is sent to the customer after completing the order. The customer pays the courier's fee when collecting the parcel with the Goods. The option of payment on delivery is excluded in the case of placing further orders after not collecting the pickup or not collecting the international package.
- Bank transfer or card payment through an external DotPay payment system, operated by Dotpay S.A. based in Krakow – in this case, the Product is sent to the Customer after receiving by the Seller information from the DotPay system about the payment made by the Customer,
- Bank transfer or card payment through the tpay.com external payment system, operated by the Krajowy Integrator Płatności S.A. based in Poznań – in this case, the Product is sent to the Customer after the Seller receives information from the tpay.com system about the payment made by the Customer,
- Bank transfer or card payment through Klarna's external payment system, operated by Klarna AB based in Stockholm – in this case, the Product is sent to the Customer after the Seller receives information from the Klarna system about the payment made by the Customer,
- The customer is not able to pay for the part of the order in advance, and for the part of the order upon delivery.
- The Goods ordered by the Customer until the Order is paid is the property of the Seller.
- Delivery of goods
- The delivery of the Goods to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Delivery costs (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer when placing the Order, including when the Customer wishes to be bound by the Sales Agreement. In the case of goods imported on the customer, it is the responsibility of checking the customs and VAT rates applicable in his country. In Poland, the rates of duty and VAT in the case of goods imported from third countries (from outside the European Union) can be checked at https://ext-isztar4.mf.gov.pl/taryfa_celna/.
- In relation to Goods ordered from third countries (from outside the European Union), the Customer as an importer of goods is required to complete all customs formalities in order to collect the parcel.
- The order is considered to be correctly executed the moment it reaches the address indicated by the Customer or in the case of failing to satisfy the customs duties on the side of the customer when the goods arrive at the appropriate customs unit to which the address indicated by the customer when placing the order belongs.
- Before making a decision about the purchase of imported goods, the Buyer as an importer of goods is required to check whether the goods are allowed for sale in the country where the delivery is to be made. Information in this area can be obtained from local administrative authorities or customs offices. In the event of failure to comply with the above obligation, the Seller shall not be liable for the impossibility of delivering to the Client.
- Delivery time of the Goods is up to 14 (fourteen) calendar days in Polnad; in the EU countries up to 30 (thirty) calendar days, in third countries up to 60 (sixty) calendar days.
- The delivery period is calculated in the case of prepayments from the moment the payment is credited to the Seller's account or after receipt by the Seller from the entity handling the payment, information about the payment by the Customer. In the case of pickups, the date of order completion is counted from the date of confirmation of the order by the Seller.
- Ordered with a delivery address to the address of residence / registered office indicated in the order or other chosen address in Poland or in another country by means of the selected delivery method. In the case of selection as a method of delivery of services InPost Paczkomaty Sp. z o.o. based in Krakow, as the Supplier, the address of the Delivery will be the address of the parcel locker selected by the Customer at the time of ordering. Detailed terms and conditions of delivery of an order carried out through a courier company are specified in the regulations for the provision of services included under the option of choosing a courier. When choosing a courier delivery, it is recommended to prepare a deductible amount to pay for the parcel. The courier does not have to have money to spend and settle the rest. The obligation to pay the price rests with the Customer.
- In the case of prolonging the delivery time beyond the time specified in point 5.1. Regulations, the Customer may cancel the order.
- On the day of sending the Goods to the Customer (if the option of personally collecting the Goods has not been selected), the information confirming the delivery of the package by the Seller shall be forwarded to the email address of the Customer.
- At the time of ordering, each of the Goods has additional information about the storage warehouse. The description informs you whether the "X" product is in a warehouse in Poland, in a warehouse in the EU or whether it is imported directly from a third country.
- When collecting the Goods, the Customer should examine the delivered parcel in time and in the manner accepted with parcels of a given type, in the presence of the Supplier's employee.
- The customer has the right to demand from the Supplier's employee to write down the proper protocol in the event of a loss or damage to the parcel.
- The Seller attaches to the package being the subject of the Delivery, according to the will of the Customer, a receipt or a VAT invoice covering the Goods delivered.
- In the event that the Order can not be correctly and timely delivered by fault of the Buyer (wrong address, refusal to accept), the Seller may seek compensation from the Customer for the damage suffered by sending the parcel which has not been received.
- Notwithstanding the Seller's rights referred to in paragraph 5.14, when the parcel is returned to the Seller, the Seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract within 30 days from the date of receipt of the return of the parcel.
- Notwithstanding the powers provided for in paragraph 5.15 the shipment may be re-sent to the Customer after paying the entire order for the Seller's Account along with the costs of re- sending the parcel.
- The seller does not perform shipments to mailboxes and military bases.
- The right to withdraw from the Consumer's contract
- The Consumer may withdraw from the Purchase Agreement, without giving any reason, within 14 calendar days from the date of entry by the Consumer or a third party designated by him that is not the Supplier in the possession of the Good.
- The consumer may withdraw from the contract for the provision of electronic services, without giving a reason, within 14 calendar days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
- The consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract in the cases specified in art. 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended), and in particular if the subject of sale is Goods subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life or if the subject of the sale is Goods delivered in sealed packaging, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery; Note: the above means that in relation to the Goods classified as food commodities, the Consumer after opening the product is not entitled to withdraw from the contract.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer must inform the Seller of his decision to withdraw from the contract by way of an unambiguous statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
- The consumer may use the model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
- The consumer can also fill out and send the withdrawal form or any other unambiguous statement via e-mail on the website http://www.muscle-zone.pl/. If the Consumer uses this option, the Seller will immediately send the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of information about withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium (for example by e-mail).
- The model withdrawal form is available for download from this link:
- To keep the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for the Consumer to send information regarding the exercise of his right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
- In the event of withdrawal from the agreement, the Seller returns all payments received from the Consumer, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the method chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller), immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed about the Consumer's decision on exercising the right to withdraw from the contract. The Seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer expressly agrees to a different solution; in any case, the Consumer will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
- The Seller may withhold the return of the payment until receipt of the Goods or until proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
- Goods should be sent back or handed over to the Seller at the Consumer's choice ..................
promptly, and in any case not later than within 14 days from the day on which the Consumer informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the contract. The deadline is met if the Consumer sends back the Goods before the deadline of 14 days.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer bears the costs of direct return of the Goods.
- The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the Product resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good.
- All complaints regarding the purchased Goods, including those concerning the progress of the contract, must be submitted in writing to the following address: or by email to the following address: ....................
- If a defect is detected, the defective Product should be sent to the following address:
.................... according to the Customer's choice and make a complaint notification in accordance with clause 7.1, which should contain at least the following data:
- Customer's and order number,
- the subject of the complaint,
- circumstances justifying the complaint.
- Submitting a complaint regarding the non-conformity of delivery with an invoice or order and complaints regarding damage to a shipment in transit should take place immediately after delivery of the parcel. It is recommended that, together with the complaint, the Customer provides the Seller with a shipping damage report drawn up in the presence of the courier and a photograph (with a date stamp) of the non-compliance found, which will allow the Seller to consider the complaint.
- If, as a result of acknowledgment of the delivery complaint, the same order is sent to the customer for the second time and the supplier delivers the "missing" first shipment, the customer is obliged to return one parcel to The cost of sending the parcel will
bear Dealer. Alternatively, the customer has the option of stopping the second parcel, subject to payment.
- The Seller will address the complaint of the Product in the same form as in which the complaint was submitted, i.e. in writing or electronically – immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the complete complaint. The Seller shall immediately Inform the Customer about any missing defects in the complaint, informing him about the method of completing the complaint.
- Out-of-court dispute resolution
- After the ineffective exhaustion of the complaint procedures and after obtaining the consent of the Seller, the Consumer may use the out-of-court method of dealing with complaints and redress. Information on the rules of access to these procedures can be found on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection at http://www.uokik.gov.pl
- Cookies policy
- Supps4you uses the "cookies" mechanism, which when customers use the Platform Website, are saved by the Supps4you server on the hard disk of the Customer's terminal device.
- The use of "cookies" is aimed at correct operation of the Platform's Website on the end- devices of the Customers. This mechanism does not destroy the client's end device and does not cause any configuration changes in the client's end devices or software installed on these devices. "Cookies" are not intended to identify customers.
Supps4you uses the mechanism of "cookie" files in order to:
- remembering information about end-user devices,
- verification and development of your offer,
- Each customer can disable the "cookies" mechanism in the web browser of his terminal device. Supps4you indicates that disabling "cookies" may, however, cause difficulties or prevent the use of the Platform's Website.
- Declaration on the protection of personal data
- Due to changes in the personal data protection system resulting from the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data; repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection), Office. UE L 119/1 of 04/05/2016 [GDPR], and pursuant to the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of May 10, 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018 item 1000, as amended), we inform you that:
- The administrator of your data is Supps4you LLC, address:
Supps4you LLC, 16192 Coastal Hwy, Lewels, Delware, 19958, United States You can contact the Administrator:
- by mail to the address indicated above;
- by e-mail: ………………..
- The legal basis for processing your personal data is as follows:
- art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GDPR – in the event of consent to the processing of personal data,
- art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) GDPR – in the case of taking actions upon your request before the conclusion of the contract - including sending commercial offers upon your request, as well as in connection with the performance of the contract,
- art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) GDPR – in connection with the obligation to keep tax and accounting documentation until the tax liability expires and the accounting obligations expire,
- art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR – in connection with the processing of personal data for the purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Administrator of personal data in the form of: securing the possibility of pursuing claims, having a history of customer orders, as well as for marketing purposes – until effective opposition.
- We process your personal data for the purposes explained in this statement, primarily for the purpose of shopping and sharing, personalization, development and security of our services. In connection with the above, we process your personal data such as: name and surname, telephone number, customer number, age, gender, order number or e-mail address. All information that does not enable (also in combination with other information) your identification is treated as non-personal data. Data that is not personal data is also called anonymous data. If you combine your personal data with anonymous data, all data in such a package is treated as personal data. The general rule: if we ask you for specific personal information, you can of course refuse our request. You decide what information you provide us with. Presumably, in this situation, however, we will not be able to provide you with selected services (or they will not be available in an optimal way). For example, we can not deliver a package without providing your delivery address. If in connection with a specific service only certain information is required (mandatory information), we inform about it by the appropriate designation.
- Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to complete the contract and the
period of limitation of claims arising from this contract.
- Your personal data may be made available to sellers, suppliers to whom we outsource services related to the processing of personal data, e.g. IT service providers. Such entities process data on the basis of a contract with us and only in accordance with our instructions.
With your consent, we may provide your personal data to the extent necessary for the implementation of the Contract of sale to external companies handling online payments, if you choose this type of payment through any of the payment systems. The transfer concerns personal data necessary to complete the payment. The choice of a particular type of payment constitutes the consent for the transfer of data to the payment operator.
- Under certain statutory requirements, you have the following statutory data protection laws: the right to information (Article 15 of the GDPR), the right to remove (article 17 of the GDPR), the right to correction (article 16 of the GDPR), the right to limit processing (article 18 of the GDPR), the right to data transfer (article 20 of the GDPR), the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority (article 77 of the ECR), the right to withdraw consent (article 7 paragraph 3 of the GDPR) and the right to object to specific data processing activities (Article 21 of the GDPR). You can perform these permissions at the office of the Data Administrator, by correspondence, by means of electronic communication or by phone.
- If you have consented to the processing of personal data, we would like to inform you that you may revoke your consent at any time, in writing to the Administrator's address or by e-mail to:
.................... The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent withdrawal.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, the lack of which, however, makes it impossible to answer the inquiry, conclusion and performance of the contract with the personal data administrator.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data by the Data Administrator is in violation of the law, you are entitled to file a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data. The complaint is free of fees.
10.11 Direct marketing (newsletter, e-mail, telephone and SMS)
If you consent to this, we will be able to use the personal data provided to us to send you marketing offers, newsletters, surveys and invitations – by e-mail, text messages or by phone.
The data provided to us in this way may be transferred to external companies only to provide these services to our company and enable marketing agencies and technical suppliers to distribute digital and printed materials of direct marketing.
We never forward your personal data for marketing purposes, we do not sell them or exchange them with other entities except for the purposes described above.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and to receive direct marketing materials at any time.
When you withdraw your consent to receive materials as part of direct marketing, we will no longer be able to send you any offers under direct marketing or information sent earlier on the basis of consent to data processing.
You can opt out of receiving direct marketing materials in the following ways:
- by editing your account settings
- by submitting an e-mail notification to..................................... We will store your data for direct
marketing purposes until you withdraw your consent.
In the case of marketing materials sent by e-mail, we will consider you as an inactive customer if you do not open an e-mail from us within one year. After this time, your personal data will be deleted.
In the process of providing direct marketing services, we make decisions in an automated manner on the basis of data which we have about your country that define your preferences (such as the history of purchases). Based on this information, we assign you a personal profile that is relevant to your ability to offer you our services or services and the amount of rebates we can grant you. These decisions are made automatically on the basis of statistical analyzes. Decisions taken in this automated way affect the selection of services and products offered to you, which in our opinion may interest you.
- Decision-making in an automated way for the purpose of direct marketing takes place on the basis of the consent given by you.
- If you do not agree with our assessment of the situation made in this way, you can file a complaint with the following communication channels:
- in person or by mail at: Supps4you LLC 16192 Coastal Hwy, Lewes, Delware, 19958, United States
- through email: ………………..
- by phone: + 48 22 602 26 41
Please provide us with information that you think will justify our assessment. You may also be asked for this information later.
- We have the right to verify the accuracy of the data provided when registering on the Platform
– if it is found that the data is not true, we have the right to delete the Customer Account after sending an email to the Customer stating that due to the inaccurate data, the Account will be deleted.
- The seller is obliged to deliver goods free from defects.
- In the case of any defects of the Goods, the Seller shall be liable in accordance with the applicable provisions of law, in particular the Civil Code, in particular art. 556 and art. 5561- 5563 k.c. (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93).
- Supps4you is not responsible for the correctness for improper performance of contracts concluded by the Sellers and Buyers via the Platform. In particular, Supps4you is not responsible for the quality, legality and safety of the Goods offered by the Sellers.
- Supps4you is not responsible for the impossibility or difficulties in using the Platform, resulting from reasons attributable to the Customer, in particular for the Customer's loss or entry into possession by third parties (regardless of method) of his Password. Supps4you is, however, liable if the Customer's loss or third-party possession of his/her Password has occurred for reasons attributable to Supps4you or for reasons attributable to Supps4you.
11.4. Supps4you is not liable for damages caused by Customer's actions or omissions, in particular for their use of the Platform in a manner inconsistent with applicable law or the Regulations.
- Final provisions
- The Regulations are valid from the day of publishing on the Platform website and replace the previously applicable rules of the Online Store.
The Regulations may be changed for important reasons, which are considered in particular:
- a significant change in the scope of business operations conducted by Supps4you
- change of address data,
- change of company (name) Supps4you,
- changing the legal form of running a business by Supps4you,
- technical change regarding the functioning of the Platform,
- change of applicable law.
- The content of amendments to the Regulations will be informed by Supps4yoy on the website of the Platform information about changes to the Regulations and maintenance of this information on the website of the Platform for a period of at least 7 (seven) subsequent Business Days, and Customers for whom in particular services are provided by e-mail will be additionally notified by Supps4you by sending information about the change to the Regulations to the e-mail address indicated by them in the Registration Form.
- Informing about the change in the Regulations in the manner specified above will take place no later than 7 (seven) Business Days before the introduction of the amended Regulations. If the Customer does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he/she is obliged to notify Supps4you of this fact within 7 (seven) days from the date of informing about the change in the Regulations. Lack of acceptance results in the termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
- All orders accepted by Supps4you for execution before the date of amendment of the Regulations are implemented on the basis of the regulations, which were in force on the date of placing the order by the customer.
- If the provisions of the Regulations are deemed void or ineffective, the invalidity or ineffectiveness of this provision shall not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining provisions of the Regulations. Supps4you will endeavor to replace an invalid or ineffective provision with a new, unlawful provision.
- The law applicable to the resolution of any disputes arising from these Regulations is the law applicable to the place of residence of the Consumer. In the case of other disputes, general provisions apply. The competent court for the resolution of disputes arising from these Regulations, Sales Agreements and contracts for the provision of electronic services is matter- of-fact and locally competent court of law
- The Regulations shall enter into force on 22-08-2019