Confirm or change your preferred country of delivery, language or currency. If you do this when logged in, your preferences will be remembered on your MZAccount. You can change them at any time by clicking the arrow at the top of the page.
Your location affects the final order price. It may vary depending on the amount of VAT rate applicable at your current location.
- Delivery even day after tomorrow
- Foreign shippment from 5.55 $ Every 79.78 $ reduces shipping costs by 2.66 $
Unless our body mass exceeds 100 kg, we do not have to take the second portion on non-workout days, one should be sufficient. It may be taken after a meal, taking on an empty stomach is not necessary. It is worth taking care of higher water intake during supplementation. The effective therapy time is min. 8 weeks.
Pozostalo 200 znaków żeby recenzja mogła być oceniona w MzPoints
Creatine monohydrate is a popular and cheapest form of creatine used in sports supplementation in Poland. This is a molecule, in which are bound: creatine molecule with a molecule of water. It has a high bioavailability and tissue velocity saturation. Supports the exercise capacity (strength and endurance), accelerates muscle growth and regeneration after training exercise. Transport of creatine into the muscle cells is supported by the insulin hormone. For better effect of saturation of the tissues, a diet increasing the content of insulin in the body is indicated (carbohydrate and high protein diet) and supporting nutrients and supplements (Dietary carbohydrate and carbohydrate-protein, insulin ALA, d-pinitol or taurine). Creatine monohydrate is present in the form of mono-preparation supplements (capsules, powders, tablets) and multicomponent supplements (i.e. as a component of creatine stacks).
Dosage: depending on the form of supplement, the type of exercise and weight, normally are used one of the following models of creatine supplementation:
- cyclic supplementation : 5-10g per day in 1-3 portions during the day, 3-5g per dose. The length of the cycle for 4-8 weeks.
- cyclic supplementation with saturated phase: the first 5-7 days after 20-30g daily in 4-6 doses of 4-6g per serving, then the maintenance phase 2-10g per day in divided doses. The length of the cycle 4-8 weeks
- constant supplementation: 0,03-0,05g per kg of body weight for an extended period of time.
Creatine (β-methylguanidoacetic acid) is an endogenous substance, synthesized from the acids present in liver and kidney (L-arginine, L-glycine and L-methionine) and consumption of meat. Its action ensures an adenosine triphosphate (ATP) level, which is an energy carrier, increases the hydration of cells and muscle glycogen stores. In the sports supplementation creatine is stored in the muscles, which improves energy management, exercise capacity and quick recovery and muscle growth. It has the ergogenic, anabolic and anti-catabolic potential.
Creatine is one of the high-performance substances used in competitive sports, with a reputation confirmed by scientific research. In the form of mono-preparation supplements such as creatine ester, creatine malate, creatine monohydrate, and the multi-component supplements (both various forms of creatine, as well as other substances, precursors of nitric oxide, the BCAA type amino acids). Supplements containing creatine available for purchase at www.muscle-zone.pl
Dosage: depending on the form of preparation, the type of exercise and weight, normally one of the following models of creatine dosage is used:
- cyclic supplementation: 5 - 10g per day in 1 - 3 portions a day, 2 - 5 g per dose. Cycle time approx. 4 - 12 weeks
- cyclic supplementation with saturated phase: first 5 - 7 days 20 - 30g per day on Day 4 - 6 doses 4 - 6g per serving, then the maintenance phase 2 - 10g per day in divided doses. Cycle time approx. 4 - 8 weeks
- constant supplementation: 0.03 - 0.05 g per kg body weight for an extended period of time.
By now, we all know that we need to have our macronutrients (fats, carbs and proteins) on point when trying to build muscle. But what about the micronutrients,...
Purple potatoes are increasingly appearing on store shelves. However, do they have any health and nutritional values apart from the unique colour?...
Omega-3 fatty acids have recently been a very popular dietary supplement. Their presence in our diet is necessary to enjoy good health. Among the preparations on...
Many of you dieted down in time for the recent beach-season, and no doubt many of you noticed some sort of lowered sex drive during the diet. Dieting over time...
Tissue quality is paramount when it comes to building a strong, healthy body. The body seeks structural balance, and the quicker you accept this and adjust your...