Confirm or change your preferred country of delivery, language or currency. If you do this when logged in, your preferences will be remembered on your MZAccount. You can change them at any time by clicking the arrow at the top of the page.
- Delivery even day after tomorrow
- Foreign shippment from 5.63 $ Every 81.60 $ reduces shipping costs by 2.72 $
01709231594 (mon.-fri 900-1700)
Unless the body mass of the user exceeds 100 kg, on non-workout days only one portion of creatine may be used, maintaining two portions on training days, according to the above recommendations. Using for at least 8 weeks should discover the full potential of the product.
Creatine monohydrate is a popular and cheapest form of creatine used in sports supplementation in Poland. This is a molecule, in which are bound: creatine molecule with a molecule of water. It has a high bioavailability and tissue velocity saturation. Supports the exercise capacity (strength and endurance), accelerates muscle growth and regeneration after training exercise. Transport of creatine into the muscle cells is supported by the insulin hormone. For better effect of saturation of the tissues, a diet increasing the content of insulin in the body is indicated (carbohydrate and high protein diet) and supporting nutrients and supplements (Dietary carbohydrate and carbohydrate-protein, insulin ALA, d-pinitol or taurine). Creatine monohydrate is present in the form of mono-preparation supplements (capsules, powders, tablets) and multicomponent supplements (i.e. as a component of creatine stacks).
Dosage: depending on the form of supplement, the type of exercise and weight, normally are used one of the following models of creatine supplementation:
- cyclic supplementation : 5-10g per day in 1-3 portions during the day, 3-5g per dose. The length of the cycle for 4-8 weeks.
- cyclic supplementation with saturated phase: the first 5-7 days after 20-30g daily in 4-6 doses of 4-6g per serving, then the maintenance phase 2-10g per day in divided doses. The length of the cycle 4-8 weeks
- constant supplementation: 0,03-0,05g per kg of body weight for an extended period of time.
Creatine (β-methylguanidoacetic acid) is an endogenous substance, synthesized from the acids present in liver and kidney (L-arginine, L-glycine and L-methionine) and consumption of meat. Its action ensures an adenosine triphosphate (ATP) level, which is an energy carrier, increases the hydration of cells and muscle glycogen stores. In the sports supplementation creatine is stored in the muscles, which improves energy management, exercise capacity and quick recovery and muscle growth. It has the ergogenic, anabolic and anti-catabolic potential.
Creatine is one of the high-performance substances used in competitive sports, with a reputation confirmed by scientific research. In the form of mono-preparation supplements such as creatine ester, creatine malate, creatine monohydrate, and the multi-component supplements (both various forms of creatine, as well as other substances, precursors of nitric oxide, the BCAA type amino acids). Supplements containing creatine available for purchase at www.muscle-zone.pl
Dosage: depending on the form of preparation, the type of exercise and weight, normally one of the following models of creatine dosage is used:
- cyclic supplementation: 5 - 10g per day in 1 - 3 portions a day, 2 - 5 g per dose. Cycle time approx. 4 - 12 weeks
- cyclic supplementation with saturated phase: first 5 - 7 days 20 - 30g per day on Day 4 - 6 doses 4 - 6g per serving, then the maintenance phase 2 - 10g per day in divided doses. Cycle time approx. 4 - 8 weeks
- constant supplementation: 0.03 - 0.05 g per kg body weight for an extended period of time.
More and more people are reaching for various types of herbs to heal their ailments. As it turns out, many people wonders how do they work actually, and if they...
When you mention wholegrains to anybody, some don’t know what these are, others relate them to not very tasty versions of their favourite foods such as white...
As there is a huge choice of products on the market containing “Ashwagandha”. An average consumer takes into account the price and the number of capsules in...
February can be a cold, miserable month as we anxiously await the first signs of Spring but help is at hand to lift your spirits and beat the late winter blues!...
Micronutrients are elements that occur in our bodies and have a positive effect on the work of our body, on specific functions, behaviors and feelings. The...